Pre-Arrival Communication COVID-19
We would also like to take this opportunity to cover some of the changes you will see in resort in light of COVID-19 and our protocols and procedures to ensure that you have the safest and secure experience possible, this forms part of the program “LHVCares”.
- On check in you will be given a kit containing hand sanitizer and face mask and your temperature will be taken.
- Hand sanitizer stations and units available and accessible across the resort.
- We encourage you to wear your face mask apart from when dining, drinking, bathing and obviously when you are in your accommodation with your party.
- We ask that if an employee is in your accommodation (housekeeping, maintenance, etc.) that you wear your face mask – we will be wearing ours!
- Dinner reservations will be assigned for you as we will be operating on reduced seating’s and spaces, we ask for your understanding.
- There will be no parties in the interim due to government mandates regarding group sizes, once this changes we will inform all members.
- All seating in VIP areas (beds, chairs, chaise lounge, tables etc.) has been rearranged to allow for increased space between groups, we please ask that you please don’t move this furniture.
- All high contact surfaces will be cleaned frequently throughout the day as part of our ongoing cleaning program.
- All golf carts will be disinfected prior to you using them with a “fogger” machine using Disinfectant plus supplied by Proquimia (www.proquimia.com) should All limos and ground transportation will be disinfected with a “fogger” machine using Disinfectant plus supplied by Proquimia (www.proquimia.com).
- Physical contact will be minimized as much as possible, and we will continue to provide an onsite 24/7 doctor to provide medical assistance as needed, we will also perform random temperature checks throughout your stay and ask in advance for your co-operation in helping us accomplish this.
- All of our staff have received thorough training on our enhanced protocols, in addition to training on identifying any flu or virus-like symptoms and following a firm procedure on reporting to a medical official. Staff will also continue to receive training from Preverisk Group, an external internationally known company which audits a major number of hotel chains and tour operators doing business in the Dominican Republic, Europe, US as well as Canada.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the resort you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- In addition to ongoing training, employees will be closely monitored for any symptoms (including a temperature reading) on a daily basis, and will be required to wear the appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) based on their roles and responsibilities.
- Your whole vacation experience will have its own defined protocols that will ensure the safety and wellbeing of you, your family and ours.
- A strictly enforced hygiene and physical distancing practices throughout the VIP areas, The Ying Yang Spa, The fitness center, All pool and beach areas.
Rules Of Occupation
I have read and understood the below, taken from the Rules Of Occupation.
- (i)In each year Members may apply for the allocation to them of particular Weekly Periods up to the number of Weeks denoted on their Membership Agreement. Such applications shall be made in any form prescribed by the Management Company from time to time, who shall be entitled to disregard any application for allocation made in any other manner.
- (ii) For applications received up until ninety (90) days prior to the commencement of the requested booking to which the application
relates, the Management Company shall either confirm allocation of the Rights of Occupation or where such occupancy shall be unavailable shall offer the nearest possible alternative booking to the Member. All applications for allocation are subject to availability and are granted on a “first come, first served” basis.
- (iii) Applications for allocation received subsequent to ninety (90) days prior to commencement of the requested booking to which the application relates may be made by Members but such applications shall be subject to availability and the Management Company may reject the application altogether on the grounds of non-availability of the requested dates and/or requested accommodations without offering an alternative. If the application is rejected, or if an alternative Weekly Period is offered but is not acceptable, the Member shall not be entitled to carry forward his entitlement. The Weeks unallocated to Members by virtue of the preceding provisions shall belong to the Founder Member.
- (iv) No particular accommodation is guaranteed to any Member at the time of the purchase of the Membership Agreement. Requests for a particular accommodation or accommodation at any particular resort, may be made at the time of the request for reservation. Reservations shall be made within the limits provided in sub-clauses I and ii and such reservations shall be accepted, and a particular accommodation allocated by the Club thereunder on a “first come, first served” basis subject to accommodation availability.